Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Death - Republican Failure in America


 
The Death – Republican Failure in America

 
The western culture during Christmas season is something that I am heavily addicted too.  I am a sucker for the old school Christmas toons and a slow night with hot chocolate and a super cozy blanket.  I love to slow down, contemplate life, and think on how I can improve myself.  During my last zone out special I started thinking about the conservative lifestyle and the realization that true conservatism in the United States is almost dead. 
 

I am a pretty social person and out of all my networks of friends and family I can safely say its about 1/3 liberal and 2/3 republican.  I have lived on the east coast and the west but it’s always roughly the same split.  After every election I’m always fascinated at how little the Republican Party accomplished and mostly how little it represented.  I contribute most of it to the lack of it constituent’s willingness to voice their opinions or act on their beliefs. 
 

I don’t consider it a major mystery why most republicans are so reluctant to speak up, after all most main stream news and entertainment outlets make it seem close minded or even wrong to have any opinion if it doesn’t fit their views.  I think about 20 years ago how someone would react if you said “I’m not comfortable with homosexuals”.   If someone was to say that now they would be casted as a homo fob, rather than someone just not being comfortable with the lifestyle.   
 

The culture that surrounds conservative thinking is to avoid conflicts.  Most constituent’s are followers of a Christian based religions and believe they are suppose turn the other cheek, but often it’s forgotten that even Jesus Christ when needed, flipped over tables in his father’s temple.  He stood up against a tyrannical roman government and said, “I am the King, that’s why I was born.”

 
I don’t think most average Americans understand how detrimental the loss of the Republican Party will be.  I agree that the Republican Party is stuck in the past but what most people consider a flaw in many cases is extremely needed.  It was the values of the past that made America so strong.  Work ethic, Family values, protection of business, and earning your way is becoming an exclusive republican trait. 

 
Without the Republican Party there is nothing stopping America from selfishness.  We are already teetering on the remaining wealth in the US leaving. We are all fools if we believe a country bent on stealing from the rich and allowing government to dictate the rules to corporations will not have awful effects on us all.  Why would the wealth stay here when they could easily relocate anywhere in the world.  We should do everything to work with employers to secure them as American assets.  It’s tough to look upon those with more and say it’s unfair, it probably is but the alternative is much, much, worse.  
 
The lack of backbone in conservatives is the one major flaw that will ultimately remove Republicans completely as a party, not to mention, help the steady removal of organized religion.  Unless republicans can learn how to get voters out and allow for honest opinion to be expressed, I don’t see how they can survive in the modern self serving America.

No comments:

Post a Comment